1. Participated in International Endo-hernia Society 4th Meeting, organized by Sir Gang Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India from 19th -21st Feb’ 2009.
2. Participated in 5th Asian Oceania Conference on Obesity at Renaissance Convention Center, Mumbai from 06th -08th Feb’ 2009. Moderated Surgical Session in 'SURGICON 08' at New Delhi in Nov’ 2008.
3. Participated in 2 weeks perceptorship at Department of Bariatric Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical School, New York in 2008 and received Mini-fellowship in Bariatric Surgery.
4. Participated as a delegate in RGCON 2008 (7th International Conference with Surgical Workshop) held at New Delhi in March 2008.
5. Participated as a delegate in PSG Surgicon 2008 held at Coimbatore in May 2008.
6. Participated as Chairperson at National Conference in Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary System held at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi in Apr’ 2008.
7. Participated in 1st International Conference on 'Metabolic Surgery for Diabetes and Morbid Obesity', held in Dec’ 2007 at Goa, India (organized by Center for Obesity Support, India).
8. Participated in a Bariatric Workshop organized by Ethicon Surgical Institute, New Delhi in 2007.
9. Participated as a delegate in the First Fellowship Course (FIAGES), organized by Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons from 29th -31st Mar’ 2007 at New Delhi, India.
10. Participated in 5th National Congress on Obesity Surgery (OSSICON 2007), held between 16th -18th Mar’ 2007 at Chennai, India.
11. Participated in the Hysteroscopy Workshop 2007 held at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science & Research, from 17th -18th Feb’ 2007 at New Delhi, India.
12. Participated in the 2nd International Congress of Association Of Minimal Access Surgeons Of India (AMASICON 2007), from 8th -11th Feb’ at Hyderabad, India.
13. Participated and academically contributed to Asia Pacific Hernia Congress and Live Workshop (2nd Congress Of Asia Pacific Hernia Society) in Oct’ 2006 at New Delhi, India.
14. Participated in 52nd Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons (Indian Section) from 5th -8th Oct’ 2006 at Goa, India.
15. Participated in 10th World Congress Of Endoscopic Surgery, Berlin 13th to 16th Sept’ 2006.
16. Participated in 15th World Congress, SLS Annual Meeting and Endo Expo, Boston, 6th to 9th Sept’ 2006 as a Moderator.
17. Chosen for distinguishing standing and had been conferred with an honorary appointment to the Research Board of Advisors by The American Biographical Institute.
18. Participated as a delegate/ faculty in the International Conference-cum-Live Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery, from 17th -20th Mar’ 2005 at AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
19. Participated and academically contributed to the International Congress on Minimal Access Surgery (ENDOSURGERY 05), from 27th February to 1st Mar’ 2005 at New Delhi, India.
20. Participated as a delegate at PSG SURGICON 2005 organized at PSG Hospitals and PSG Institute of Medical Science & Research, Coimbatore, from 22nd -23rd Jan’ 2005 at Coimbatore, India.
21. Participated and academically contributed to 2nd International Congress on Surgical Management of Morbid Obesity (OSSICON 2004) from 13th -14th Mar’ 2004 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
22. Certificate of Appreciation presented in deep recognition of dedicated efforts in conducting Das Dharam Medical Camp by Maharaja Darshan Das Charitable Trust in Feb’ 2003 at New Delhi, India.
23. Participated in The Society of Laparo-endoscopic Surgeons in Feb’ 2003 at Miami, Florida.
24. Participated in 2nd Live Workshop and 14th CME on Focus on Endo-suturing organized by Global Hospital and Endo-surgery Institute on 12th Jan’ 2003 at New Delhi, India.
25. Participated in the 11th International Congress and Endo Expo’ 2002 (Society of Laparo-endoscopic Surgeons) at the New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
26. Participated in The Congress Of Society Of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons Of Asia in conjunction with 15th Congress of Japan Society of Endoscopic Surgery held on September 19th to 21st, 2002 Tokyo, Japan.
27. International Live Operative Workshop, Continuing Medical Education Program and Instructional Course in Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery - Certificate of Attendance in All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi 4th to 6th Apr’ 2002.
28. Participated in The Society of Laparo-Endoscopic Surgeons as participated as a Faculty- Certificate of Recognition Scientific Presentation- 10th International of Congress and Endo Expo' 5th -8th Dec’ 2001 at New York, NY USA.
29. Certificate in International Gastro - Surgical Workshop held on 17th - 19th Aug' 2001, conducted by the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology from 17th to 19th Aug’ 2001 in Hyderabad, India.
30. Certificate of Attendance in the Philippine Association of Endoscopic Surgeons & Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia held on 9th Feb - 11th Feb' 2001 at the EDSA-Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong, City.
31. Participated in the 7th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery for GI Endoscopy Symposium & Therapeutic Endoscopic Workshop from 1st -4th Jun’ 2000 at Singapore.
32. Participated in the 8th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia from 1st -4th Jun’ 2000 at Singapore.
33. Certificate in Micro-Laparoscopic in Surgery Workshop as Delegate on 10th & 11th Feb' 2000, conducted at Flex Medical Centre, New Delhi.
34. Participated in the GIBE International Workshop and Communing Medical Education program on Laparoscopic Urology Surgery at the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi from 13th to 15th Nov' 1999 as a Faculty/Delegate.
35. Participated in the Second International Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic Digestive Surgery and Allied Specialties on 28th and 29th Aug' 1999 held at Coimbatore Institute of Gastrointestinal Endosurgery (CIGES).
36. Certificate of Attendance and contribution to Endosurgery’ 1999, the 4th Asia Pacific Conference of minimally Invasive Surgery, organized by ELSTA in conjunction with IAGES conducted in Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi from 19th - 21st Feb, 1999.
37. Participated in the Seventh International Meeting of Laparo-endoscopic Surgeons of SLS Annual meeting Endo Expo' 1998 (10th Dec' 1998 - 12th Dec' 1998) at the Loews Corona, CA, USA.
38. Certificate of Attendance in 2nd Conference of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology [SAFOG Conference] 1998, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
39. Certificate on Symposium-cum- Live Demonstration of Endo-Surgery' 97 organized by Surgical Society of Dehradun, India.
40. Participated in the Intensive Hands-on Course on Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at the Prince of Wales Hospital and the United Christian Hospital, Hong Kong from 11th Nov to 20th Nov' 1996.(Course jointly organized by The Chinese University Of Hong Kong, ELSA, SLS (Hong Kong) and Hong Kong Society of Digestive Endoscopy.
41. Participated in the ELSA-Thailand Endo-surgery Congress for Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgery "Present & Future" conducted 27th – 30th Oct' 1996.
42. Participated in the Post-Congress Workshop on Laparoscopic stapling held at Hong Kong’s Chinese University on 25th Jun' 1995.
43. Participated in the Post - Congress Workshop on Laparoscopic Gynaecology held at the Chinese University of Hong Kong on 24th Jun'1995.
44. Participated in the Laparoscopic Suturing Workshop (Basic & Advance Course) held at Hong Kong and acceded the 2nd Asian Pacific Congress of Endoscopic Surgery (19th - 23rd Jun'1995) IAGES.
45. Participated in the Laparoscopic Suturing Workshop (Basic Course) held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center on 20th June'1995.
46. Certificate of Elegance attended the Workshop on Endoscopic Surgery from conducted at Aurbindo Bhawan in 1995, Calcutta, India.
47. Participated in 'Workshop On Practical Management Of Burns' organized by National Academy Of Burns from 7th -10th Nov’ 1993 at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India.
48. Certificate Of Attendance Awarded for Recognition of Participation in the First National Conference of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES), conducted in Hotel Taj Palace Intercontinental, New Delhi, India.
49. Scroll Awarded for Holding Scientific Meeting in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the branch on I.M.A. Westtown Annual Day in 1989.
50. Certificate of Attendance in Medical Rescue and Resuscitation Course on Apr' 1983 conducted by R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan.